- Fossil fuels (coal, oil, gas) power plants
- Hydropower plants
- Nuclear Power Plants
- Biomass power plants
- Wind energy
- All components of the plant for loading, unloading, conveying, grinding, mixing, combusting etc., are subject to severe abrasion. It is important for the operator to maintain smooth operation of the plant through optimal wear protection.
- With the addition of Corodur products into the equation, plant waer and service life - and therefore productivity - is increased
- In the coal pulverization process, there are many and diverse applications for Corodur products, to reduce wear and to reduce unnecessary downtime.
Water and wind
- Wind and water turbines are exposed to various types of stress. These are a combination of erosion, cavitation and mechanical fatigue
- With special overlay welding using flux-cored wires from Corodur, these stresses can be effectively counteracted.
- During the process of transporting feed-stock materials, sand, earth and stones may contaminate the mix and cause severe wear stress to and even failure of the screw augers.
- The Corodur solution provides a heavy "armour" to the various components, extending life and raising profitability.
销售部门帮助您找到合适您的产品:电话:+49 (0)2154 8879 - 0